Dear MJ
It's been 5 years and 1 Months since you left us, There is not a day when I don't think of you. I will always love and miss you.
I started liking you back in 2008, even though I was already enjoying your music over the years. As you know I had this love hate thing going on over the years. It was a normal thing. I wasn't nasty in anyway.
I was planning on buying your music back in early 09 but I wanted to wait. When I meant I wanted to wait til you were on tour NOT had died. Hearing that you had died shocked me and yet I am not over it.
I don't think I will get over you or your death. Infact I never will get over it. I think it's because you were part of my life the whole time and I never realized it til it was too late.
Not only it has been 5 years, but finding friends out of this was something. All I wanted to do was send my condolence to your fans and family. But upon your passing I could not stop thinking about your fans.
I ended hanging around them and becoming friends with them. When I first started talking to them I said something by accident. I never meant it to come across that way. She told me to do some research.
Being around the Net for 18 years, I doubt I want to do research you can't always trust the net these days there aren't as reliable. Which is why I rely on your fans for the truth. The Media a useless they know nothing to be honest.
Then July 7th (8th at 3 am) I watched your memorial service. I learnt alot that day and thought you should never have gone through what you went through. It was not right. I wish you never met that family.
But that day I loved you more than I ever did. I love you forever and for always.
No comments:
Post a Comment